Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Answer to Your Hairs:)

Hello there!! I am a 26 year old, very creative cosmetologist! I graduated from the highly accredited Aveda Institute for Cosmetology! I have much experience in the field and feel I am darn good at what I do. I am now a stay-at-home mother and wouldn't change it for the world! The problem is I have all this knowledge and am itching to share it with whomever wants to listen!
  My advices and techniques can really help in the maintenance, health, and upkeep of your hair! I can direct you to products, to books, to anything that will help YOU have great hair! If I get a real stumper of a question, I will make sure to work my hardest and find the answers you are looking for. We all like to think we know everything but the reality is I do still have a lot to learn so I don't "know it all!" I look forward to meeting new people and helping in every way I can making you feel good about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment